From December/January 2015 issue
- 2 small apples (such as Gala or Pink Lady), peeled, cored, quartered and sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1 TBSP fresh orange juice
- 1/4 cup + 1 TBSP coconut sugar, divided use
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly grated nutmeg
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, room temperature (not melted), plus more for the pan
- 4 large eggs, room temperature
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup blackstrap molasses
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).