From the August/September 2019 issue
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 16 minutes
- 2 TBSP avocado oil, divided use
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
- 2 medium-size sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1/4 cup water
- 4 cups kale, chopped, after thick stems removed
- 2 small apples, cored and diced
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 12 large eggs, whisked
*Optional, for topping: Hot sauce and sliced avocado
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: