From the August/September 2019 issue
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 16 minutes
- 2 TBSP avocado oil, divided use
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
- 2 medium-size sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1/4 cup water
- 4 cups kale, chopped, after thick stems removed
- 2 small apples, cored and diced
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 12 large eggs, whisked
*Optional, for topping: Hot sauce and sliced avocado
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).