Makes 10 muffins
- 2 cups blanched almond flour
- 2 TBSP coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 1 medium Gala or Pink Lady apple, peeled, cored, and roughly chopped
- ½ cup honey, maple syrup, or a blend of both
- to equal ½ cup
- 2 large eggs
- 3 TBSP extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 TBSP fresh thyme leaves
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Line 10 cups of a standard muffin pan with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the almond
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: