From the December/January 2018 issue
Salad serves 8
Dressing serves 12
For the salad:
- 2 (5-ounce) packages arugula
- 2 medium ripe pears, cored and thinly sliced
- 2/3 cup chopped toasted walnuts or pecans
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- Toasted Walnut Dressing, for serving
For the dressing:
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 6-8 tablespoons water, or more as needed
- 2 TBSP maple syrup or honey
- 1 TBSP balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: