From the December/January 2018 issue
Salad serves 8
Dressing serves 12
For the salad:
- 2 (5-ounce) packages arugula
- 2 medium ripe pears, cored and thinly sliced
- 2/3 cup chopped toasted walnuts or pecans
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- Toasted Walnut Dressing, for serving
For the dressing:
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 6-8 tablespoons water, or more as needed
- 2 TBSP maple syrup or honey
- 1 TBSP balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).