From the February/March 2018 issue
For the shrimp:
- 1 pound peeled and deveined shrimp
- 1 TBSP extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp finely grated lemon zest
- 2 tsp finely grated orange zest
- 1/4 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
For the soup:
- 2 TBSP coconut oil
- 2 pounds asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 medium leeks, white and light green parts only, thinly sliced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced or finely grated
- 2 cups chicken broth, or more as needed
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).