From the February/March 2019 isuse
PREP TIME: 5 minutes
COOK TIME: 40 minutes
- 8 pieces bacon
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 Cups roughly chopped asparagus
- 4 Cups cherry tomatoes
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 8 large eggs, whisked
- Preheat over to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large cast iron over medium heat, add bacon and pepper to taste. Cook for 10 minutes, flipping once halfway through until crispy. Remove and set on a paper towel lined plate
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: