For some celebrations, only a chocolate cake will do. And on some days, it’s the treat you need for yourself, too.
Thankfully for us all, there are ways to put a Paleo twist on this classic favorite –
Switching up regular white flour for almond flour or coconut flour…
Sweetening your cake with honey or maple syrup instead of sugar…
Swapping milk for coconut milk or almond milk…
These are just a few of the tricks you can use!
If you’re looking to impress a crowd, or you need to rustle up a quick dessert for one or two people, we’ve got you covered.
For big celebrations, you can choose from:
- A classic Paleo Birthday Chocolate Cake
- A grown-up Coffee-Double Chocolate Cake with Salted Caramel
- A deliciously rich Dark Chocolate Chestnut Cake
- A Scrummy Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake for the big kids (or the little ones!) in your life.
And plenty more!
And for those days when you need a couple of single-serving desserts?
- There’s a Mini Paleo Chocolate Cake (with Ramekins)
- A 5-Min Microwave Paleo Chocolate Cake
- And a Chocolate Cake In A Mug.
(If you’ve never tried mug cakes before, they’re a super quick and easy way to make cake using a mug and a microwave)
A couple of these recipes might involve ingredients which surprise you –
- Like the Paleo Zucchini Chocolate Cake
- Or the Chocolate Cake With A Surprise (Beets!).
But don’t knock them until you’ve tried them, the veggies are vital for keeping these chocolate cakes moist and tasty.
You can browse through all the recipes here, or download them as a list by clicking the green button below.
Table Of Contents – Paleo Chocolate Cake Recipes