Apples are the quintessential fruit of the autumn season, especially in desserts! Autumn-Spiced Baked Apples provide the flavors of those apple treats we all remember, without the grain- and refined sugar-filled crust.
Serves: 2-4 | Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 35 minutes
- 2 apples (such as Granny Smith or Pink Lady)
- 2 tsp ghee
- 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp coconut sugar
- Optional: coconut cream, pure maple syrup, or raw honey, for topping
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: