Apples are the quintessential fruit of the autumn season, especially in desserts! Autumn-Spiced Baked Apples provide the flavors of those apple treats we all remember, without the grain- and refined sugar-filled crust.
Serves: 2-4 | Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 35 minutes
- 2 apples (such as Granny Smith or Pink Lady)
- 2 tsp ghee
- 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp coconut sugar
- Optional: coconut cream, pure maple syrup, or raw honey, for topping
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line
You’ve met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).