From February/March 2016 issue
- 6 boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
- 1 ripe avocado, pitted and roughly mashed
- 1/4 cup finely chopped scallions
- 1 TBSP finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 TBSP fresh lemon juice
- 1 TBSP mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Large romaine lettuce leaves, for serving
Optional, for topping: shredded carrots, sprouts, and/or chopped pickles
- In a mixing bowl, combine the eggs, mashed avocado, scallions, parsley, lemon juice, mayonnaise, mustard
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).