This easy egg salad makes a great lunch; it’s flavorful, creamy, and packed with protein and healthy fat!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
- 2 avocados, pits removed
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Sea salt, to taste
- 8 hard boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 1/3 cup sliced black olives
- 1/3 cup chopped dill pickles
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- Romaine lettuce hearts, for serving
- Scoop out the avocado flesh and place it in a small bowl. Mash it well with a fork.
- Add the vinegar, garlic powder, and a sprinkle of salt. Stir to combine.
- In a medium bowl combine the eggs, celery, olives, pickles, and onion. Add the avocado mixture and stir to combine. Serve scoops of the Avocado Egg Salad in the romaine lettuce leaves.