This easy egg salad makes a great lunch; it’s flavorful, creamy, and packed with protein and healthy fat!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
- 2 avocados, pits removed
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Sea salt, to taste
- 8 hard boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 1/3 cup sliced black olives
- 1/3 cup chopped dill pickles
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- Romaine lettuce hearts, for serving
- Scoop out the avocado flesh and place it in a
You’ve met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).