This simple twist on deviled eggs makes an old favorite new and exciting! The avocado makes a great stand-in for mayo, and the green olives add a tangy deliciousness!
- 6 hard boiled eggs, peeled
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pimento-stuffed green olives
- 2 TBSP minced onion
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Paprika, for garnish
- Slice the eggs in half lengthwise and scoop the yolks into
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).