This simple twist on deviled eggs makes an old favorite new and exciting! The avocado makes a great stand-in for mayo, and the green olives add a tangy deliciousness!
- 6 hard boiled eggs, peeled
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pimento-stuffed green olives
- 2 TBSP minced onion
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Paprika, for garnish
- Slice the eggs in half lengthwise and scoop the yolks into a small bowl. Place the egg whites on a serving platter and set aside.
- To the egg yolks, add the avocado, vinegar, mustard, olives, onion and a sprinkle of salt and pepper. Mash together with a fork until smooth and fully combined.
- Scoop the yolk mixture into the egg white halves, then sprinkle the tops with a little paprika. Serve.