This simple twist on deviled eggs makes an old favorite new and exciting! The avocado makes a great stand-in for mayo, and the green olives add a tangy deliciousness!
- 6 hard boiled eggs, peeled
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pimento-stuffed green olives
- 2 TBSP minced onion
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Paprika, for garnish
- Slice the eggs in half lengthwise and scoop the yolks into
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: