From February/March 2014 issue
- 6 cups chopped kale (stems removed and discarded)
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- ½ cup finely chopped red onion
- ¼ cup toasted sunflower seeds
- ½ medium ripe avocado, pitted
- ½ cup unsweetened almond or hemp milk
- (or ¼ cup canned coconut milk and ¼ cup water)
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- ½ tsp granulated garlic powder
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Combine the kale
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: