From the December/January 2017 issue
- 5 cups thinly sliced green cabbage (from about 1 medium cabbage)
- 2 cups finely chopped broccoli florets
- 3 medium carrots, peeled and shredded
- 1/2 pound bacon, cooked until crispy, cooled, and roughly chopped
- 5 TBSP extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 TBSP apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Combine the cabbage, broccoli, carrots, and bacon in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the olive
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: