Serves: 4 | Prep Time: 5 minutes | Cook Time: 25 minutes
Using bacon fat is an efficient way to get the most out of your bacon. It’s a stable and flavorful cooking fat built into your bacon! Simply save the fat that is left after cooking a package of bacon (strain before storing if you wish). We suggest keeping leftover bacon fat in glass jars.
- 1 lb carrots, cut into thin matchsticks
- 3 TBSP rendered bacon fat, melted
- 1 tsp
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: