Serves: 4 | Prep Time: 5 minutes | Cook Time: 25 minutes
Using bacon fat is an efficient way to get the most out of your bacon. It’s a stable and flavorful cooking fat built into your bacon! Simply save the fat that is left after cooking a package of bacon (strain beforehand if you wish). We suggest keeping leftover bacon fat in glass jars.
- 1 lb carrots, cut into thin matchsticks
- 3 TBSP rendered bacon fat, melted
- 1 tsp sea
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).