From the December/January 2013 issue
- 1 large eggplant
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 2 cloves garlic
- Juice of 1 small lemon
- 1/8 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 cup loosely packed italian parsley
- 2 TBSP extra virgin olive oil (plus extra for drizzling)
- 4 slices bacon
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- Sea salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Poke the eggplant all over with a fork and place on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake 30 minutes, until very soft. Remove from oven
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: