From the December/January 2013 issue
- 1 large eggplant
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 2 cloves garlic
- Juice of 1 small lemon
- 1/8 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 cup loosely packed italian parsley
- 2 TBSP extra virgin olive oil (plus extra for drizzling)
- 4 slices bacon
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- Sea salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Poke the eggplant all over with a fork and place on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake 30 minutes, until very soft. Remove from oven
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).