From the April/May 2018 issue
- Coconut oil, for greasing the pan
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and grated
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- 6 TBSP ground flaxseed
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 large very ripe bananas, mashed until smooth
- 1 cup canned coconut milk (full fat)
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup maple syrup or honey
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
*Optional, for topping: maple syrup, almond butter, and/or coconut milk
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).