- 1 large fennel bulb, sliced lengthwise into
- 1/4-inch pieces, fronds discarded
- 2 large pears, cored and sliced into 1/4-inch pieces
- 2 TBSP extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place fennel and pears on a baking sheet; drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with cinnamon, sea salt and pepper. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until soft.
- Remove from oven; serve warm or chilled atop salads
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: