- 1 lb. Brussels sprouts
- 1 bundle broccoli rabe
- 2 TBSP extra virgin olive oil
- 1 TBSP balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; gently toss to combine.
3. Transfer mixture onto a baking sheet. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until Brussels sprouts are tender.
4. Remove from oven; serve warm.
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).