- 1 lb. Brussels sprouts
- 1 bundle broccoli rabe
- 2 TBSP extra virgin olive oil
- 1 TBSP balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; gently toss to combine.
3. Transfer mixture onto a baking sheet. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until Brussels sprouts are tender.
4. Remove from oven; serve warm.
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: