From the February/March 2018 issue
- 1 (2-pound) boneless pork loin
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 TBSP balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup (loosely packed) fresh rosemary leaves
- 4 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 pound red potatoes, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1/2 pound sweet potatoes, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1/2 pound purple potatoes, cut into 1-inch chunks
- Preheat the oven to 450ºF.
- Place the pork loin in a roasting pan or
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).