From the February/March 2018 issue
- 1 (2-pound) boneless pork loin
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 TBSP balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup (loosely packed) fresh rosemary leaves
- 4 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 pound red potatoes, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1/2 pound sweet potatoes, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1/2 pound purple potatoes, cut into 1-inch chunks
- Preheat the oven to 450ºF.
- Place the pork loin in a roasting pan or
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: