- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 2 TBSP arrowroot starch
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- pinch sea salt
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp almond extract
- 3 TBSP maple syrup
- 2 medium, over ripe bananas, mashed (about 1/2 C)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup coconut milk (if needed)
- Add In:
- 1 cup fresh blackberries
- Tops: 1/2 cup raw sliced almonds
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the dry ingredients.
- Add the eggs, vanilla
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: