From the August/September 2017 issue
Makes about 2 dozen
- 2 medium very ripe bananas, peeled and mashed
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 TBSP plus 1 tsp coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Pinch of sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the mashed bananas, coconut oil, honey, and vanilla.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients. Form into
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: