From the August/September 2017 issue
Makes about 2 dozen
- 2 medium very ripe bananas, peeled and mashed
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 TBSP plus 1 tsp coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Pinch of sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the mashed bananas, coconut oil, honey, and vanilla.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients. Form into
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).