Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 17 mins
Makes 8-10 cookies
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 TBSP coconut flour
- 3/4 cup shredded coconut
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 banana, smashed
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup raw honey or pure maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the almond flour, coconut flour, shredded coconut, baking soda, and cinnamon until well combined.
- In a separate medium bowl, mix together the banana, coconut oil, and honey until smooth. Pour into the bowl with the dry ingredients and stir until a dough is formed.
- Form the dough into 8-10 balls and place, evenly spaced, on the prepared baking sheet. Flatten each slightly with the palm of your hand.
- Bake the cookies for 14-17 minutes or until golden on the edges and just set in the center. Cool completely before enjoying!