From the August/September 2019 issue
Prep time: 10 minutes, +4-8 hours chill time
Cook time: 0
- 2 cups full-fat coconut milk
- 2 medium-size ripe bananas, peeled
- 2 tsp pure maple syrup (optional)
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 6 TBSP chia seeds
*Optional, for topping: fresh bananas, cinnamon, coconut flakes
- In a blender, combine the coconut milk, bananas, maple syrup (if using), vanilla, and cinnamon. Blend until smooth. Pour into a large jar or glass bowl.
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: