From the August/September 2019 issue
Prep time: 10 minutes, +4-8 hours chill time
Cook time: 0
- 2 cups full-fat coconut milk
- 2 medium-size ripe bananas, peeled
- 2 tsp pure maple syrup (optional)
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 6 TBSP chia seeds
*Optional, for topping: fresh bananas, cinnamon, coconut flakes
- In a blender, combine the coconut milk, bananas, maple syrup (if using), vanilla, and cinnamon. Blend until smooth. Pour into a large jar or glass bowl.
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).