A hot cereal breakfast can provide a gentle start to the day. This nut-based take on oatmeal is both satisfying and comforting, while the coconut milk and blueberries allow for the breakfast to be a bit sweet. For added color and flavor, top with additional fresh or dried fruit, like raspberries or dried cranberries.
- 1/4 cup almonds
- 1/4 cup pecans
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1 large banana
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
You’ve met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).