From the April/May 2019 issue
PREP TIME: 5 minutes
COOK TIME: 40 minutes
- 1 tsp avocado oil, plus more for greasing
- 1 Cup diced onion
- 4 Cups shredded chicken
- 1/2 cup paleo BBQ sauce (True Made Foods is a great option)
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 8 large eggs, whisked
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- salt and pepper, to taste
- optional toppings: green onion, chopped parsley, sliced avocado
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 9×11 inch pan and
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: