From the October/November 2017 issue
- 3 TBSP coconut oil
- 1 medium yellow onion, diced
- 1 medium russet potato, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 TBSP curry powder
- 1 TBSP honey
- 2 garlic cloves, minced or finely grated
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1-1/2 cups chicken or beef broth
- 1 TBSP arrowroot starch
- 1 cup frozen peas (no need to thaw)
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Cauliflower Rice, for serving (see below)
- Cilantro leaves, for garnish
- Cassava Crisps, for serving
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).