From the October/November 2016 issue
- 2 TBSP ghee or coconut oil
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced or finely grated
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp ground coriander
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 medium Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 TBSP honey
- Sea salt, to taste
- Chopped parsley or cilantro, for serving (optional)
- Paleo Flatbread, for serving (recipe follows)
- In a
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).