From the October/November 2016 issue
- 2 TBSP ghee or coconut oil
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced or finely grated
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp ground coriander
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 medium Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 TBSP honey
- Sea salt, to taste
- Chopped parsley or cilantro, for serving (optional)
- Paleo Flatbread, for serving (recipe follows)
- In a
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: