Prep Time: 20 mins
Cook Time: 35 mins
- 2 acorn squash, halved lengthwise and seeded
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste[dna_protecetd_content]
- 1 TBSP avocado oil
- 1 cup onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1-1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1-1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 6 cups baby spinach leaves, packed
- 1 cup canned diced tomatoes
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle the cut
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: