From the August/September 2019 issue
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
- TBSP avocado oil
- 1/2 cup yellow onion, diced
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp chili powder1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/8 tsp red pepper flakes, optional
- 3 large bell peppers (any color), seeded and sliced
- 4 cups green cabbage, shredded
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup red onion, diced
- 2 large avocados, pitted and sliced
*Optional, for topping
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: