From the December/January 2013 issue
- 3lbs marrow bones
- 2lbs beets, peeled and chopped
- 1lb carrots, peeled and chopped
- 3 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 shallot, minced
- 2 TBSP coconut aminos
- 1/2 tsp rosemary
- 1/2 tsp tarragon
- 1/4 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Ground pepper
- water (enough to cover bones & veggies)
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Roast bones (cut sides up), beets, carrots and celery in oven for 25 minutes. Remove and add to stock pot.
- Add just enough water to
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: