Yield will vary depending on the size you cut your crackers
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup finely diced beets (about 1 small peeled beet)
- 1/4 cup water, plus more as needed
- 1-1/2 cups blanched almond flour
- 1 TBSP finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 tsp granulated garlic powder (optional)
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Heat the olive oil in a small skillet over low heat.
- Add the diced beets and water. Cook, stirring
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).