From the February/March 2015 issue
Yield will vary depending on the size you cut your crackers
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup finely diced beets (about 1 small peeled beet)
- 1/4 cup water, plus more as needed
- 1-1/2 cups blanched almond flour
- 1 TBSP finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 tsp granulated garlic powder (optional)
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Heat the olive oil in a small skillet over low heat.
- Add the diced beets
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: