- 2-1/2 cups almond meal
- 1 tsp corn-free baking powder
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/3 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cup flax meal
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups frozen mixed berries
- 2 TBSP arrowroot powder
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1-1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp almond extract
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Mix all ingredients well in a large mixing bowl.
- Scoop large spoonfuls onto a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, but check after 15 minutes. Smaller scoops
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).