From the December/January 2020 issue
Prep Time: 35 mins
Cook Time: 25 mins
- 2 TBSP plus 2 tsp avocado oil, divided use
- 1 lb ground bison
- Fine sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 medium-size yellow onion, diced
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and diced
- 1 large stalk celery, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 TBSP chili powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 medium zucchini, diced
- 1 (15-oz) can diced fire-roasted tomatoes
- 2 TBSP tomato paste
- 1 cup beef broth
- 2 medium-size sweet potatoes
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: