From the June/July 2018 issue
For the crust:
- 1-1/2 cups Otto’s Naturals Cassava Flour
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 large egg
- 5 TBSP coconut oil, melted
- 3 TBSP hot water
- 1/2 cup prepared pesto
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 medium tomato, thinly sliced
- 4 eggs, fried (or cooked any style)
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, thinly sliced
- Black pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425ºF.
Make the crust:
- In a
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: