From the December/January 2018 issue
- 4 medium sweet potatoes, sliced crosswise into 1/3-inch thick rounds (see note)
- 1 TBSP extra-virgin olive oil
- Black pepper, to taste
- 3/4 pound bacon
- 4 large leeks, trimmed, white and light green parts thinly sliced (about 4-5 cups)
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved or quartered if large
- Sea salt, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF.
- Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl toss the sweet potato
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).