From the December/January 2018 issue
- 4 medium sweet potatoes, sliced crosswise into 1/3-inch thick rounds (see note)
- 1 TBSP extra-virgin olive oil
- Black pepper, to taste
- 3/4 pound bacon
- 4 large leeks, trimmed, white and light green parts thinly sliced (about 4-5 cups)
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved or quartered if large
- Sea salt, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF.
- Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl toss the sweet potato
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: