- 8 slices bacon
- 2 medium leeks, white and light green parts only, diced
- 2 medium celery stalks, peeled and chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped or grated
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp dried oregano
- 1 (28-ounce) can diced tomatoes or fire-roasted diced tomatoes
- 1-1/2 cups chicken broth
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Thinly sliced romaine lettuce, for topping
- Thinly sliced scallions, for topping
- Set a large pot or Dutch oven over medium heat.
- Cook the
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).