Prep Time: 5 minutes
Spirulina is a blue-green algae, a freshwater plant with many magical benefits. It is not only rich in vitamins and minerals, but it’s also loaded with protein. Incorporating spirulina into your diet can help remove heavy metals from the body, boost energy levels naturally, and promote healthful weight loss.
- 1/2 cup organic hemp seeds
- 1/2 tsp E3 Live Blue Majik
- 2 cups purified water
- 2 Medjool dates, pitted
- 1 scoop vanilla collagen powder
- 1/2 TBSP
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).