Prep Time: 5 minutes
Spirulina is a blue-green algae, a freshwater plant with many magical benefits. It is not only rich in vitamins and minerals, but it’s also loaded with protein. Incorporating spirulina into your diet can help remove heavy metals from the body, boost energy levels naturally, and promote healthful weight loss.
- 1/2 cup organic hemp seeds
- 1/2 tsp E3 Live Blue Majik
- 2 cups purified water
- 2 Medjool dates, pitted
- 1 scoop vanilla collagen powder
- 1/2 TBSP bee pollen, optional garnish
- In a blender, combine the hemp seeds, Blue Majik, water, dates, and collagen powder. Process until smooth.
- Serve over ice with a garnish of bee pollen (if using), or transfer to a glass container and refrigerate for 1 hour prior to serving. Can be refrigerated up to 3 days.