Prep Time: 5 minutes
Spirulina is a blue-green algae, a freshwater plant with many magical benefits. It is not only rich in vitamins and minerals, but it’s also loaded with protein. Incorporating spirulina into your diet can help remove heavy metals from the body, boost energy levels naturally, and promote healthful weight loss.
- 1/2 cup organic hemp seeds
- 1/2 tsp E3 Live Blue Majik
- 2 cups purified water
- 2 Medjool dates, pitted
- 1 scoop vanilla collagen powder
- 1/2 TBSP
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
PaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: