The perfect little treat to satisfy those cravings for baked goods – excellent with a cup of tea on a relaxing Sunday morning!
Makes one 8×8 pan
+ ¼ cup coconut oil
+ 1 pint fresh blueberries
+ 1/3 cup almond butter
+ 1/8 cup coconut flour
+ ¼ cup honey
+ 1 tsp vanilla
+ ½ tsp salt
+ 1 egg
+ ½ tsp baking soda
+ 2 cup almond flour
1. Melt coconut oil, then add to a bowl. Whisk in almond butter, honey, egg, vanilla and salt. Add almond flour, baking soda and coconut flour
You’ve met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).