From December/January 2015 issue
- 1-3/4 cups raw sunflower seeds
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 3/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 3/4 cup (packed) pitted Medjool dates
- 1 TBSP unsweetened applesauce
- 1 TBSP maple syrup
- 1/2 cup dried blueberries
- Place the sunflower seeds in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Toast, stirring occasionally, until golden brown and fragrant, 4–5 minutes.
- Transfer the hot sunflower seeds to a food processor fitted with the steel blade.
- Add the cinnamon, ginger and
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: