From December/January 2015 issue
- 1-3/4 cups raw sunflower seeds
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 3/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 3/4 cup (packed) pitted Medjool dates
- 1 TBSP unsweetened applesauce
- 1 TBSP maple syrup
- 1/2 cup dried blueberries
- Place the sunflower seeds in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Toast, stirring occasionally, until golden brown and fragrant, 4–5 minutes.
- Transfer the hot sunflower seeds to a food processor fitted with the steel blade.
- Add the cinnamon, ginger and
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).