From the June/July 2015 issue
- 2-3/4 cups blanched almond flour
- 2 TBSP coconut flour
- 3 TBSP coconut sugar
- 1-1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 2 large eggs
- 2 TBSP maple syrup
- 1 TBSP fresh lemon juice
- 1 TBSP finely grated lemon zest
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup fresh blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 325ºF.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the almond flour, coconut flour, coconut sugar, baking soda and salt
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).