From the June/July 2015 issue
- 2-3/4 cups blanched almond flour
- 2 TBSP coconut flour
- 3 TBSP coconut sugar
- 1-1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 2 large eggs
- 2 TBSP maple syrup
- 1 TBSP fresh lemon juice
- 1 TBSP finely grated lemon zest
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup fresh blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 325ºF.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the almond flour, coconut flour, coconut sugar, baking soda and salt
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: