- 2-3/4 cups blanched almond flour
- 2 TBSP coconut flour
- 3 TBSP coconut sugar
- 1-1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 2 large eggs
- 2 TBSP maple syrup
- 1 TBSP fresh lemon juice
- 1 TBSP finely grated lemon zest
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup fresh blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 325ºF.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the almond flour, coconut flour, coconut sugar, baking soda and salt.
- In a separate bowl
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).