From the June/July 2019 issue
PREP TIME: 15 MINS
COOK TIME: 10 MINS
- 1 13.5-oz can full-fat coconut milk, refrigerated for at least 12 hours
- 1 ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Fine sea salt
- 1 tsp arrowroot
- 2 tbsp ghee
- 4 medium-sized ripe but firm peaches, peeled, pitted, cut into wedges (or 20 oz frozen peaches, thawed)
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup bourbon
- 2 tbsp chopped toasted pecans, optional
- Open can of coconut milk; scoop out cream at the top into a chilled metal bowl
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
PaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: