From the June/July 2019 issue
PREP TIME: 15 MINS
COOK TIME: 10 MINS
- 1 13.5-oz can full-fat coconut milk, refrigerated for at least 12 hours
- 1 ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Fine sea salt
- 1 tsp arrowroot
- 2 tbsp ghee
- 4 medium-sized ripe but firm peaches, peeled, pitted, cut into wedges (or 20 oz frozen peaches, thawed)
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup bourbon
- 2 tbsp chopped toasted pecans, optional
- Open can of coconut milk; scoop out cream at the top into a chilled metal bowl
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).