To restore our health, strength and vitality by providing history’s healthiest whole food nutrients to the modern world.
The fact that gluten is bad is one of the pillars of Paleo and any Paleo person worth their sea salt knows that hunter gatherers didn’t eat grains and that of all the grains, gluten containing ones, like wheat and rye, are the worst.
But what if grain brain and wheat belly got it wrong? What if Paleo man did consume cereal grasses and what if there were actually benefits to eating grains?
If you’re feeling skeptical right now, we don’t blame you, when our Editor in Chief Cain Credicott forwarded the contact information for Dr. John Douillard, author of Eat Wheat, we thought that this had to be a hoax, but after talking to Dr. John, we realized that his approach towards consuming grains has a lot more in common with Paleo than we initially thought, and that it might not be a crazy idea after all.
In our conversation we discuss:
- The 400 billion pounds of toxic chemicals that might be the root cause of our digestive health issues.
- How to reboot your digestive system.
- How digestive irritants like lectins may actually help to detoxify your digestive system.
- The right time of year to eat wheat.
- Which ancient grains are the best.
- What you can do to bring bread back into your life without compromising your health.
CLICK HERE for the full transcript.