This colorful display of broccoli, nuts and dried cranberries makes for a perfect side dish to any meal.
- 3 small heads broccoli
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1/4 cup raw walnuts, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup raw almonds, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup finely diced red onion
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 TBSP apple cider vinegar
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Chop broccoli into small florets. In a medium bowl, combine broccoli florets, bacon, walnuts, almonds, red onion and cranberries. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix together the mayonnaise and apple cider vinegar. Add dressing to the broccoli salad and toss to coat. Sprinkle with a little salt and pepper and serve.