This colorful display of broccoli, nuts and dried cranberries makes for a perfect side dish to any meal.
- 3 small heads broccoli
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1/4 cup raw walnuts, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup raw almonds, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup finely diced red onion
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 TBSP apple cider vinegar
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Chop broccoli into small florets. In a medium bowl, combine broccoli florets, bacon, walnuts
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: