This colorful display of broccoli, nuts and dried cranberries makes for a perfect side dish to any meal.
- 3 small heads broccoli
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1/4 cup raw walnuts, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup raw almonds, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup finely diced red onion
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 TBSP apple cider vinegar
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Chop broccoli into small florets. In a medium bowl, combine broccoli florets, bacon, walnuts
You’ve met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).