- 3 TBSP extra-virgin olive oil, divided use
- 1-1/2 pounds red potatoes, diced
- 1 medium head broccoli, cut into florets
- 2 medium leeks, white and light green parts only, diced
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Pinch of crushed red pepper flakes
- 8 large eggs, prepared any style
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a large skillet (preferably cast-iron) over medium heat.
- Add the potatoes and stir to coat with oil. Cover and cook for 10 minutes.
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).