From the April/May 2016 issue
- 3 TBSP extra-virgin olive oil, divided use
- 1-1/2 pounds red potatoes, diced
- 1 medium head broccoli, cut into florets
- 2 medium leeks, white and light green parts only, diced
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Pinch of crushed red pepper flakes
- 8 large eggs, prepared any style
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a large skillet (preferably cast-iron) over medium heat.
- Add the potatoes and stir to coat with oil. Cover
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).