For the cauliflower rice:
- 2 medium cauliflower heads, cored and any outer leaves removed
- 1 TBSP extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 medium shallot, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 TBSP fresh lime juice
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
For the burrito topping:
- 2 TBSP extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 medium bell peppers (any color), seeded and thinly sliced
- 1/2 medium yellow onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 2-1/2 – 3 cups cooked, shredded chicken (from 1 – 1-1/2 pounds cooked
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).