From February/March 2016 issue
For the cauliflower rice:
- 2 medium cauliflower heads, cored and any outer leaves removed
- 1 TBSP extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 medium shallot, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 TBSP fresh lime juice
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
For the burrito topping:
- 2 TBSP extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 medium bell peppers (any color), seeded and thinly sliced
- 1/2 medium yellow onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 2-1/2 – 3 cups cooked, shredded chicken (from
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: