From the October/November 2015 issue
Makes about 1-1/2 cups
- 2 cups peeled, chopped (1-inch pieces) butternut squash
- 1 cup peeled, chopped (1-inch pieces) carrots
- 2 TBSP extra virgin olive oil, divided use
- 1/2 tsp sea salt, divided use
- 1/2 cup raw cashews or sunflower seeds
- 1-1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 2 TBSP fresh lime juice
- 2 TBSP tahini
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 TBSP water, plus more as needed
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF.
- On a rimmed baking sheet, toss the squash and carrots
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).