From the October/November 2015 issue
Makes about 1-1/2 cups
- 2 cups peeled, chopped (1-inch pieces) butternut squash
- 1 cup peeled, chopped (1-inch pieces) carrots
- 2 TBSP extra virgin olive oil, divided use
- 1/2 tsp sea salt, divided use
- 1/2 cup raw cashews or sunflower seeds
- 1-1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 2 TBSP fresh lime juice
- 2 TBSP tahini
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 TBSP water, plus more as needed
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF.
- On a rimmed baking sheet, toss the squash and carrots
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: