From the February/March 2018 issue
For the tomato chutney:
- 1 TBSP extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 medium shallot, finely chopped
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 4 cups chopped tomatoes
- 2 TBSP honey
- 2 tsp finely grated fresh ginger
- Pinch of sea salt
- 2 TBSP finely chopped parsley
For the frittata:
- 2 TBSP extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 small butternut squash, peeled, seeded, and cut into 1/2-inch cubes (about 2 cups)
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 2 ounces sliced prosciutto, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced or finely
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).