This crispy, slightly spicy, butternut squash dish makes for a perfect autumn dinner, lunch, or even breakfast.
Prep Time: 25 minutes | Cook Time: 45 minutes | Servings: 8
- 1 TBSP coconut oil (plus more for greasing)
- 1 lb mild Italian sausage, casings removed
- 1 medium yellow onion, diced
- 2 medium red bell peppers, cored, seeded, and sliced
- 1/4 cup packed basil leaves, chopped, divided use
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small butternut squash
- 1 (15 oz) can tomato sauce
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup
You’ve met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).