- 1 TBSP extra-virgin olive oil or coconut oil
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and chopped
- 2 medium celery stalks, chopped
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 4-6 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 3/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp ground turmeric
- 1 (2-1/2 lb) butternut squash, peeled, seeded, and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 cup canned coconut milk (full fat), optional
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Toasted pumpkin seeds, for garnish
- Heat the
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: