Perfect for fall, with wonderful smells of squash and toasted pumpkin seeds, this delicous, filling recipe makes a huge amount. Freeze any leftovers in mason jars for next time.
- 5 cups cubed & peeled butternut squash (about 1-1/2 lbs)
- 4-6 cups chicken or vegetable broth
- 2 cups cubed & peeled sweet potato (about 12 oz)
- 2 cups sliced leek (about 2 medium)
- 1/2 cup canned coconut milk
- 2 TBSP coconut oil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Chopped green
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: