Perfect for fall, with wonderful smells of squash and toasted pumpkin seeds, this delicous, filling recipe makes a huge amount. Freeze any leftovers in mason jars for next time.
- 5 cups cubed & peeled butternut squash (about 1-1/2 lbs)
- 4-6 cups chicken or vegetable broth
- 2 cups cubed & peeled sweet potato (about 12 oz)
- 2 cups sliced leek (about 2 medium)
- 1/2 cup canned coconut milk
- 2 TBSP coconut oil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Chopped green
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).